A basic commercial lease is the lease which has been issued in regard with a commercial property and has all the basic features of a commercial lease. The property being leased as per this sort of a lease is meant for commercial use only. The lease is subject to a series of terms which are agreed upon by the parties involved. The sample basic commercial lease provided below is a document which registers a similar basic lease arrangement and provides for all the relevant information regarding the arrangement.
Sample Basic Commercial Lease
This lease document has been prepared on the 29th of January, 2010 to record the basic commercial lease arrangement agreed between Mr. James Carter, the owner of the property (hence the lessor) and Ms. Helen Winchester, the individual leasing the property for commercial use (i.e. the lessee). As per the arrangement the office space on the location 453, 4th and mains, Carlton Square, New Orleans, USA is being leased to Ms. Winchester as per the following terms:
- The contract holds valid for a period of 2 years. Thus the date of commencement of the lease is 1st February 2010 and the lease expires on the date 31st January 2012.
- The amount to be paid by the respective lessee for the property lease has been set at $100,000 per year.
- The lessee in this arrangement is the sole individual responsible for the repairs of the property if need and the maintenance during the course of the lease period.
- The lessee is required to communicate with the owner and take his/ her permission if the lessee wishes to make any new addition to the building.
- The respective property must be used only for commercial purposes.
The parties involved hereby by declare to abide by the terms of the arrangement. Any violations will be punishable by law.
__________________________ (Mr. James Carter)
__________________________ (Ms. Helen Winchester)