A business lease example is a sample of a lease agreement created by the owner of a property, equipment, management, franchisee etc and a lessee who leases the asset from the lessor to conduct his business operations. In many cases, a company may not have enough capital to buy all the assets necessary to start a business or it may not be necessary to possess those assets all the time. The best way to deal with such a situation is to enter a business lease agreement where the leased asset is used for commercial purposes in return for which the lessee pays a rent. He also has to follow all the terms and conditions mentioned in the business lease document.
Sample Business Lease Example:
This business lease contract has been entered on March 22, 2012 by the lessor High Rise Real Estates to lessee Miko Industries for a period of 11 months.
- Address: 923 Honey Fields, Ohio
- Rent per month: $2,000
- Purpose: To be used as a warehouse to keep the company’s goods
Terms and Conditions:
- The property mentioned above shall only be used for business purposes
- The rent must be paid in the first week of every month
- A security deposit of $10,000 must be paid by the lessee to the lessor which will be returned to him after the end of the contract term
- Both the parties must give a month’s advance notice to terminate the contract
The undersigned hereby understand and agree to the terms and conditions mentioned above.
Signature (Lessor) Date
Signature (Lessee) Date