A business rental lease refers to a lease agreement where the leased property is used to conduct business or for any other commercial purpose. Such leased properties can be used as retail space, for warehouses, stores etc and are located in popular locations which makes the rent very costly. Because of this, most business rental lease have a shorter lease term in case the business is not going strong and the lessee is not able to pay the rent. The other details to be included in the business rental lease are the names of the lessor and lessee, the rent amount, the duration and the security deposit.
Sample Business Rental Lease:
This business rental lease contract has been entered on February 21, 2012 by the lessor Voyager Real Estates to lessee Feline Industries for a period of 11 months.
- Address: 202 Prime Dive, Los Angeles
- Rent p.m. : $3,000
- Purpose: To be used as a retail garment and accessory store
Terms and Conditions:
- The property mentioned above shall only be used for business or commercial purposes
- The rent must be paid in the first 3 days of every month
- A security deposit of $10,000 must be paid by the lessee to the lessor which will be deposited in a bank account, to be used when the lease term ends
- Both the parties must give a month’s advance notice to terminate the contract
The undersigned hereby understand and agree to the terms and conditions mentioned above.
Signature (Lessor) Date
Signature (Lessee) Date