A commercial Lessee lease is an agreement to rent a warehouse, office or any other space for commercial purpose. The terms and conditions of the lease vary widely but in general they are written to benefit the parties involved. The person renting the property is known as a lessee and he/she pays a lease amount for using the property to the lessor.
Sample Commercial Lessee Lease
This lease is created between Montez Ltd hereinafter the Lessor and Zeal Ltd hereinafter the Lessee for on 25th June 25, 2012 where the building located on 23, Park Avenue Street, Manchester, United Kingdom is leased to the Lessee by the Lessor for a period of 5 years under the following terms and conditions.
- The Lessee is obligated to pay a rent of 12, 00,000 Pounds per year to the Lessor in 12 equal monthly installments of 1, 00,000 Pounds payable 2 months in advance.
- The Lessee shall pay an amount of 5, 00,000 Pounds as a security deposit to the Lessor which is refundable at the end or termination of lease.
- The lease is conditioned to the present or future mortgages that affect the building leased.
- The Lessee shall use the building only for its commercial operations and other related activities.
- The Lessee is not allowed to make any changes, alternations or improvements to the leased property without the prior consent of the Lessor in written.
- The Lessor shall furnish the hall and the office at his expense for the benefit of the Lessee.
- The Lessee should act in accordance with all the rules, regulations and government laws and codes governing the premises.
- At the end of the lease term the Lessee shall hand over the building to the Lessor in the same condition as it exists presently subject to the changes if any and reasonable wear and tear.
- In case of default in any of the agreed terms and conditions of the lease the Lessor have the right to undertake the help of law.
The undersigned acknowledge the mentioned transactions and agree to be legally penalized on violation of any part of the contract.
Signature of the Lessor: Signature of the Lessee: