Copier lease equipment is basically a legal document that lays down the basic guidelines in accordance to which copier equipments are leased to a lessee by a lessor for a specific time period. The document protects the rights of both the lessor and the lessee and may be referred to if any of the terms and conditions stated there are violated.
Sample Copier Lease Equipment
Copier lease equipment number: 15634892
This copier lease equipment is issued by Will Darcy (lessor) to notify that the following equipments of a copier are being leased to Lucy Fairfax (lessee) for a period of two years under the following terms and conditions:
- Copier equipments leased: multifunction printer (Hightech Model no- 259683), scanner (scanwell Model no- CD1254), black cartridge (ink code no –KL45).
- Validity of the contract: December 5, 2010- December4, 2012
- The equipments are to be returned in the exact condition that they have been leased.
- The lessee must pay a rental fee of 46$ for the copier equipments every month for these two years.
- The lessee must also pay a security deposit of 1550$ that would be refunded after the termination of the contract if and only if the equipments are returned in functional condition.
- The lessor is not responsible for any damage or malfunctioning of the equipments once they have been transferred to the lessor.
- The lessee cannot sublease the equipments to some one else without the permission of the lessor.
- The lessor is at the liberty to terminate this contract without prior notice if he feels the violation of any of the terms and conditions.
Date: December 5, 2010