In today’s world of soaring prices, more and more people are finding it more economical to lease a copier machine rather than purchasing it. Copier lease is thus a legal document that states the conditions under which a copier machine is leased out to an individual. It lays down the terms and conditions that the two parties have agreed upon while forging this partnership.
Sample Copier Lease Example
Copier lease identification number: 45867916
This is to notify that Alex Sheen, hereby identified as lesser, has leased the copier, Cantox B15623513 to Philip Desouza, henceforth identified as lessee, from March 14, 2009 to March 13, 2010 under the following terms and conditions:
- The lessee has agreed to pay a monthly rent of 250$ for the copier.
- The rent is payable via cheque within the first week of the month.
- The lessee has to pay a security deposit of 1500$, refundable at the time of the return of the copier to the owner in the same condition.
- The lesser would not be responsible for any damage or defect of the copier machine once the ownership has been transferred.
- The lessee would henceforth be responsible for the maintenance of the machine from now on till the end of the lease tenure.
- Any kind of breach of this agreement would compel the wronged to take legal actions against the concerned individual.
- In case of breach of contract, the proceedings will be presided over by the Texas Court.
- The contract has been signed under the witness of Susan Venn.
Date: March 13, 2009.