Dedicated hunters are often willing to travel long distances and pay ransom amount for contract to hunt animals. Deer Hunting Lease is a legal document between the lessor and the lessee that outlines the rights given to the hunters by the landowners who are granting their land for the purpose of deer hunting
You can Download the Free Deer Hunting Lease, customize it according to your needs and Print. Deer Hunting Lease is either in MS Word, Excel or in PDF.
Sample Deer Hunting Lease:
This hunting lease has been made between the lessor Mr. Robert Smith of address Western Parkway, USA and lessee Mr Santa Birhams of address Robbins Hood Street, USA on 21/08/2011
SPECIES OF DEERS THAT ARE ALLOWED TO BE HUNTED AND COMPLIANCE WITH LAW
1) The landowner, hereinafter called the lessor, leases the land to the lessee for the purpose of hunting the grey horned deer during the season. The activity must be done in accordance with the laws and rules of the Department of Natural Resources, USA,
TERM OF LEASE:
2) The term of the lease is scheduled to begin on 22/08/2011 till 30/09/2015
3) The Lease shall cease if the lessee is found to violate the rules and immediate termination of the lease will follow and all rights would be fortified.
LIABILITIES OF THE LESSEE
4) The lessee shall be liable to the lessor for any damage caused within the premises of the granted deer hunting ground due to the activities of the lessee.
PROPERTY INSPECTION BY THE LESEESS
5) The lessees hereby declare that they have inspected the granted ground and have found it to be in an acceptable condition.
6) The lessees hereby admit to defend indemnity and hold the lessor blameless from any loss, damage, or personal injury.
- Signature of lessor: _________________________
- Signature of lessee: _________________________
- Signature of advocate: _______________________
- Signature of witness: ________________________
- Date: 20th May 2011
- Place: Washington