A farm horse lease is a document that contains all the clauses that define such a lease of a horse from a farm property for personal, commercial or even other farming purposes. This type of a lease document involves animals and should hence be very sensitively dealt with so as to safeguard their rights as well as those of the lessee and the lesser.
You can Download the Free Farm Horse Lease, customize it according to your needs and Print. Farm Horse Lease is either in MS Word, Excel or in PDF.
Sample Farm Horse Lease:
Lease number: 384926
This is to confirm that I, Mike Towson, as lessee, have taken an Australian Stock Horse [Serial no.: 34] on lease from Richard Denver, the lessor and owner of U.S Pets Pvt. Ltd., on the 17th of November, 2011. The lease has been agreed upon by both parties to remain valid till the 18th of November, 2012. The details of the farm horse lease have been stated below:
- Validity date(s): 17th November, 2011 – 18th November, 2012.
- Payment done: A cheque has been issued [cheque no.: 56281] for payment of the initial slot, an amount of $185300, while the remaining amount of $78500 has been slotted for payment at a later date, on completion of the lease.
- Submission of proofs: Identity and Residential Proof, Income details and records of license to leasing of horse. These have been submitted as attested photocopies and provided herein.
- The deed has been closed under the watchful eyes of Jerome K. Stevenson [attorney general].
- The horse will, henceforth, be the sole responsibility of the lessee who is to take good care of his health and growth. Any misconduct or illegal use of the farm horse will be considered as a breach of contract.
- A fine of $67000 and/or an imprisonment of upto five years have been decided upon as penalty for breach of contract.
[Signature of lessee]
[Signature of lessor]