A flexible farm lease is a negotiation which allows the rentals of a lease to be paid only after the crop yield is measured. It makes the conditions adaptable to the situation and the responsibilities are shared between the tenant and landlord. Hence the document must enclose the nature of the lease and its advantages in specific terms.
You can Download the Free Flexible Farm Lease, customize it according to your needs and Print. Flexible Farm Lease is either in MS Word, Excel or in PDF.
Sample Flexible Farm Lease
Farm lease number: 45283639
This farm lease is agreed upon by Mr. Abby Allen, hereby referred to as landlord and Mr. Jason Alexander, hereby referred to as tenant, based on the following terms and conditions pertaining to the activation of the lease.
The nature of lease is made flexible with the following provisions:
- The amount to be paid as rental will remain flexible and open to periodic changes as per the fluctuation in crop produce.
- The risks and profits arising out of the lease operations will be proportionately shared by the parties.
The payments will be accomplished in the following manner:
- The rentals will be paid in cash every month equivalent to a certain percentage of the aggregate revenues earned from sale and supply of farm produce.
- The value of the base rent will be determined by combining the harvest of that time and its operating market rates.
The term of the lease is fixed in the following manner:
- The term will remain active from 4th October, 2011 to 4th March, 2011.
- It will remain receptive to changes and extensions at the end of its tenure.
Signature: Abby Allen
Date: 1st September, 2011