Florida Rental Lease is a formal legally designed document which assists people in Florida and companies operating in the field of property management in Florida, to lease out their properties. It is a well-formulated document which allows the lessee to enjoy the property for a certain period of time for which he has to pay the rental payment to the lessor. After the specific period, the agreement gets renewed month after the month till the lessor terminates the agreement.
Sample Florida Rental Lease
This agreement declares that the lessor, David Bradman has received a sum of $17000.00 from the lessee Graham Hudson as a deposit, which on acceptance would lease the property located at A-102, Lane District, Florida. Both the parties have to strictly adhere to the following terms and conditions:
- The applicability of the contract is for one year, after which based upon the performance of the lessee the lessor can re-lease the property or can get it evacuated.
- The lessee is not allowed to make any alteration in the property without the permission of the lessor.
- Pets and smoking is prohibited in the property.
- The rent of the property would be $5000 per month which should reach lessor by the first week of every month.
- A security deposit of $7000 has to be paid by the tenants. This deposit will be refunded at the end of the lease contract.
- During the lease term, the lessee must pay all the municipal taxes along with the assessments and utilities of the property.
The mentioned money transaction is acknowledged by both the parties and any violation in the law will subject to legal penalties for both the parties.
Signature of the Lessor: Signature of the Lessee: