A hunting land lease is a kind of legal document or contract which permits the lessee to use the hunting land for a certain time period on paying an applicable remuneration to the lessor against using the asset. The lease can be undertaken for a certain time period as per rules.
You can Download the Free Hunting Land Lease, customize it according to your needs and Print. Hunting Land Lease is either in MS Word, Excel or in PDF.
Sample Hunting Land Lease:
This lease been documented and entertained into this 22nd day of August 2011, between Mr. Charles Blair, hereinafter called the lessor and Mr. Garry Smiths, hereinafter called lessee.
The terms and conditions of the lease are as follows-
1) The lessor henceforth leases the lessee a land of 456 acres for the purpose of hunting
2) The term period of the lease shall commence from 22/08/2011 till 22/08/2012, for a span of one year.
3) The lessee shall have to pay a sum of $6254 in cash, a half of which will have to be paid on and before 22/08/2011 and the rest is to be paid on and before 22/08/2012.
4) The lessee will follow the laws as depicted in the State Forest Hunting Laws and is bound to report the number of game animals that will have been hunted during the course.
5) The lessee shall be responsible for any loss or damage within the leased area and will be penalized if it is found that the damage is caused due to any activity of the lessee.
6) Written consent of the lessor has to be taken by the lessee before assigning the leased property thereof.
7) If the lessee is found to violate any laws as per the lease, then the contract shall be immediately terminated.
Signature of lessor: _________________________
Signature of lessee: _________________________
Signature of advocate: _______________________
Signature of witness: ________________________
Date: 21ST August 2011