An IT equipment lease is a document which lays down the modules whereby a lease deal regarding IT equipment shall be affected. It has to be written in a manner that is appropriate to a document of the law. It must be thus written by trained professionals and all efforts should be made to ensure the elimination of mistakes. An IT equipment lease must be secure and watertight to avoid legal loopholes.
Sample IT Equipment Lease:
The following document is an IT equipment lease document that testifies to the agreement between Mr. Daniel Roberts of IT Care [henceforth referred to as the lessor] and Mr. Samuel Roberts of Softtronic Inc. [henceforth referred to as the lessee] regarding the leasing by the lessor of ten computers [Model 3746464, HCL] to the lessee. The following particulars of the IT equipment lease document must be noted:
- The duration of the lease is 5 years
- The date of commencement of the lease document is 1st June 2011
- The date of termination of the lease document is 1st June 2016
- The date of payment of initial security deposit is: 1st June 2011
- The date of payment of monthly rents is: 15th of every month.
- The initial security deposit: $200000
- The monthly rents are: $ 200 per month
The terms and conditions of the IT equipment lease document must be carefully read and understood clearly by both lessor and lessee. All disputes must be referred to the Court of New York.
Signature of lessor: ________________________
Signature of lessee: ________________________
Signature of advocate: ______________________