A land farm lease is originally a document that is drafted in order to clearly state the rules and regulations and the terms that define the leasing activity of a land which is actually utilized for farming purposes. Such a lease is to necessarily contain the plot number, type of land, possible farming activities and should be made clear to all involved parties, so as to avoid any future confusion in case of existence of hidden clauses.
You can Download the Free Land Farm Lease, customize it according to your needs and Print. Land Farm Lease is either in MS Word, Excel or in PDF.
Sample Land Farm Lease:
Lease number: 389210
This land farm lease is to confirm that I, Harry Copperfield, as lessee, have agreed to take this land farm [plot number: 5793A] on lease, for a term of two years, from the lessor Kane Woodmere, owner of National Land Owners Association. The lease is to commence on the 6th day of June, 2011 and will remain valid till the 8th day of June, 2013. The details framing this lease have been discussed hereunder:
- Date(s) of validity: 6th June, 2011 – 8th June, 2013
- Payment made: The initial payment of $372500 has already been done through cheque [cheque number: 67281] and the remaining $156350 will be cleared as soon as the deed has been closed.
- Proofs submitted: Land Owner’s License, Identity Proof and Residential Proof of lessee, Income records have been Xeroxed and attested. These proofs have been enclosed with this document.
- The lease has been successfully closed in presence of the attorney of law, Nelson Grey.
- Any damage caused to the fertility or productivity of the land farm will become the lessee’s responsibility, who should hence maintain the land carefully and properly else can be charged with breach of contract.
- The penalty generally includes a fine of $85650 and/ or a prison-term of upto three years.
[Signature of Harry Copperfield]
[Signature of Kane Woodmere]