A landlord rental lease is a written document created on behalf of the landlord with regard to a leased property. It can either refer to a general lease agreement where he mentions the terms and conditions of a lease to be followed by the tenant or it can include certain modifications to the lease which he proposes. It can also be used to terminate a lease contract if the landlord is not happy with the tenant or wants to evict him because of some reason. The landlord rental lease must mention what the agreement is all about and what terms are meant to be followed by the parties involved in the lease.
Sample Landlord Rental Lease:
This landlord rental lease contract has been entered on February 21, 2012 by the landlord Jonathan Brady, who owns the house to be rented to the tenant for 11 months.
- Landlord details: Jonathan Brady
Address: 191 Austin Lame, California
- Property details: 192 Austin Lane, California
- Rent p.m. : $850
Terms and Conditions:
- The landlord hereby agrees to provide all the necessary utilities to the tenant and shall pay for any major repairs.
- All the safety code will be followed and inspections will be done in order to check the premises
- The landlord will deposit the security money in a bank account under the lessee’s name which can be cashed by the lessee when the lease ends
- The landlord wil not discriminate against the lessee on the basis of colour, religion, race, sex or sexual orientation
Signature (Landlord) Date