The lease contract is an agreement that is made between the owner and the tenant. It is important that this highlights the rent details for the tenant about the property, space or particular equipment rented. The contract must be created only when both parties have stated their respective terms and conditions. A lawyer should be consulted for its documentation. Since this is a legal contract, any discrepancy from either party can lead to severe legal penalties. The lease rent contract can also be preserved for future referencing purposes.
Sample Lease Rent Contract:
The following Lease Contract has been created by Mr. Arnold Mathews, attorney from Barnes and Nobles Legal Partners for:
- Mr. Carl Langue [who shall be henceforth referred to as the owner]
- Mrs. Mary Hue [who will be referred to as the tenant]
- A fully furnished chateau apartment 432 sq feet, with two bedrooms and 1 kitchen space.
- Located in 24 Brooklyn Bridge, New York.
- Duration of lease: 4 years
- Date of commencement of lease: 13.12.2011
Terms and Conditions:
- The monthly rental of $654 must be paid on 2nd of every month.
- The rent consists of electricity, water and other additional charges.
- There must be no damage made to the property leased. Any such damage will be penalized through fines and can also be subject to termination of lease.
- 20% of the security deposit of $20,000 made by the tenant is liable to refund after the completion of the rental period on 12.12.2014.