A lease rent proposal is a formal document which is a proposal for a particular type of lease or rent. These proposals are framed by one of the parties who want to be a part of the proposal lease. In a lease rent proposal, one party presents its lease or rent proposal to another party giving all the details and terms and conditions of the agreement. Such proposals are like regular agreements of lease rent. If you are looking for a sample of a lease rent proposal, then you can check the following given sample.
Sample Lease Rent Proposal
This lease rent proposal has been made by the LESSOR to put forth the various details of the lease. The following is the proposal made for the LESSEE
This lease rent agreement shall come into effect from 24th Nov 2012 and shall remain effective for a period of 12 months.
Termination date of agreement: 24th Nov 2013
This agreement has been formed between parties with following details:
Name: Peter Mathews
Address: W/89, second floor, modern tower, London
Phone number: 493709405
Name: Fredrick Andrews
Address: 23/m, Tim square, London
Phone number: 493570935
Details of lease:
Type: commercial space lease
Address of commercial space: SD-89, marks lane, London
Lease amount/rent per month: $750
The following are the terms and conditions of the agreement:
- The LESSOR agrees to put on lease the space with the above mentioned address for 12 months.
- The LESSEE cannot use the space for residential purpose or any other purpose other than commercial.
- The LESSEE must make the lease payments within the first 4 days of each month.
- The LESSOR has the right to inspection of the space any time during the effective period.
- The LESSEE cannot sublease the commercial space without written permission from the LESSOR.