Lease transfer sample refers to a legal document where a lease agreement in your name is transferred to another person because you are not able to continue the lease agreement up to its original term. Lease transfer agreements may be made for houses, offices, cars and so on, where the title of the first tenant is transferred to another. This usually happens when the tenant has to move to another town for a job and has to end the lease in the middle of the term. By transferring the lease to someone else’s name, you can be free of all the obligations and the new tenant will responsible for following the rules of the contract.
Sample Lease Transfer Sample:
The Lease Transfer agreement has been entered on February 18, 2012 by the tenant Riley Adams for a property rented from Milestone Real Estates. According to the agreement, he hereby transfers all the responsibilities and obligations of the lease to John Angelo, who will be regarded as the replacement tenant.
- Property Address: 22 Brick Road, Ohio
- Rent p.m. : $1,000
- The tenant is has to relocate to another town as he has got a new job there
- A 2-week advance notice has already been sent to Milestone Real Estates and the required action for transfer should be taken immediately.
Terms and Conditions:
- The replacement tenant shall pay the tenant the same amount of security deposit that the tenant had paid to the landlord
- The landlord acknowledges the lease transfer.
Signature (Replacement Tenant)