A long term auto lease is generally a document prepared to set forth the terms and conditions of acquiring an automobile on lease for a considerably long time period, say for as long as five years or so, for any of the lessee’s desired purposes. Such a lease should be presented lucidly and contain provisions to the best of the lessee as well as the leaser’s interests.
Sample Long Term Auto Lease:
Lease Number: 456298
This is to confirm that I, Mike Anthony, the lessee, will be sealing the deal for getting the Mercedes Benz [model number: 34i, license number: 349H45] on lease for a term of 3 years, starting from the 17th day of June, 2009 till the 17th day of June, 2012 from the leaser, Gabriel Jones, owner of U.S Automobiles. The following points will illustrate the contract:
- The lease is initiated on 17th June, 209 and will remain valid for the coming three years [will be closed on 17th June, 2012].
- Payment of $ 50000 has already been made through cheque [cheque number: 348294] and the rest of the amount [$ 25000] will be paid on closure of the deed.
- Attested photocopies of driving license, income certificate and passport [residential proof] have been duly submitted.
- The deal has been signed in the legal presence of lease advocate Mr. Francis Brown and Mr. Jeffrey Mark.
- The vehicle will, from the 17th day of June, 2009, be the sole responsibility of Mike Anthony and any damage to the car within the term of lease will put him under legal obligations. As a breach of contract, he will be liable to pay a fine of $ 40000 and may also be imprisoned.
_______________________________________________________ [Mike Anthony]
_______________________________________________________ [Gabriel Jones]