A long term hunting lease is a document inlaid with the hunting provisions of a hunter granted by a landowner via legitimate means for a span of one year or more. Its provisions remain active for all the hunting seasons and the document is thus prepared by integrating the time span and related details of validly holding the lease.
You can Download the Free Long-Term Hunting Lease, customize it according to your needs and Print. Long-Term Hunting Lease is either in MS Word, Excel or in PDF.
Sample Long-Term Hunting Lease
Hunting lease number: 69472038
This hunting lease illustrates the conditions to be followed by the landowner Peter Bennett and hunter Laurel Brandy for valid and legal execution of a lease deal whereby the former has permitted the latter access to a certain land with hunting purpose. The land proposed for hunting is privately owned by the landowner and the ownership right belongs only to him [land licence and identity proof submitted].
The following details provide an insight into the conditions laid in the deal:
- The lease duration is operational for one year from 4th January, 2011 to 4th January, 2012.
- The rental fees of $500 will be paid annually to the landowner on 31st December.
- The hunter will have to abide by the rules set by the government on hunting and also by the landowner for private reasons.
- The games will remain limited to a few fixed species enlisted in the lease [refer to page 2].
- The hunting arrangements will be taken care of by the hunter by building tree-top shelters.
- The deed has been closed in the presence of Advocate Russell Berlin on 2nd December, 2010.