Maryland residential lease is the document that is used by the people staying in Maryland and Maryland property consultants to lease the properties in the state of Maryland. It is a document containing all the details about the lessor and lessee staying in Maryland area. These leases also contain the terms and conditions to be followed by both the parties. A sample of Maryland residential lease is given below.
Sample Maryland Residential Lease:
The lease is the drafted for leasing the apartment located at H-689, lankly road, Maryland for the period of 2 years. The property is owned by lessor Hardy Grahams who has agreed to lease it to the lessee Kelly Neil for the amount of $2000 per month.
The terms and conditions of the lease are as follows:
- The lessee will have to pay the rent by 5th of every month through online bank transfer. If the rent is paid after the decided date, a late fee of $50 per day will be charged.
- The lessee has to also pay the security deposit of $5000 towards the rent.
- The lessee has to look after the complete maintenance of the apartment and has to make sure that it is returned at the time of lease termination in the same condition in which it was received.
- The premise has to be used for residence and for no other unlawful purposes.
- The lessee cannot sublet the premises and both the parties have to follow all the terms and conditions.
Signature of the Lessor: Signature of the Lessee: