MHA residential lease stands for Minnesota multi Housing Association lease. It is a non-profitable organization that is spread all over the state. In the state, MHA manages more than 20 thousands housing units for various different purposes. A MHA residential lease is a legal document which is prepared when MHA leases out its property to another individual or the organizations. These types of leases contain the details of the parties involved the terms and conditions agreed between them.
Sample MHA Residential Lease:
This MHA residential lease is prepared between MHA association hereafter known as the lessor and Mr. Adam George hereafter known as the lessee. As per this lease, the lessor will lease his property located at 7 Adam Hills to the lessee for a period of 2 years.
Other terms and conditions of the lease are as follows:
- The lessee will have to pay a monthly lease amount of $5000 per month by first week of every month.
- An initial security deposit of $15,000 has to be paid by the lessee.
- This lease can be terminated by the written notice to the lessor by the lessee. The notice has to be given in one-month advance.
- Any damage to the premises caused by the lessee has to be maintained by the lessee and the lessor holds no responsibility for the same.
- Both the parties have to follow all the terms and conditions mention in the lease and any violation to that will result to the penalty for both the parties.
Signature of the Lessor: Signature of the Lessee: