A photography equipment lease is a document, which includes all the terms and conditions, on which the lessor leases the equipment to the lessee. It must include all the essential details such as the rent amount, the details of the equipment, the period of lease and other related information.
Sample Photography Equipment Lease:
Lease number: 336545
This lease document states that I, Mr. Fernandez Brown, as lessee, have leased a photography equipment (a digital recording camera, with stand) from the lessor, Mr. Edward Brook, owner of GKB Studio Pvt. Ltd., on 5th of January, 2011. This lease is valid for four months. The detailed clauses, terms and conditions are given below:
- This lease is valid for a period of four months, from 5th of January, 2011 to 5th of May, 2011.
- The lessee has made an initial payment of $ 5000 by means of a cheque (number 2322011). The remaining amount will be paid upon the termination of the lease.
- The lessee has submitted his photo identity proof, his residential address proof, as well as his firm license. All these documents have been attested.
- Mr. Mark Hamilton (attorney at law) has been a witness to this lease.
- This is to notify that if the lessee causes any damage to the borrowed equipments, then he will be charged a fine, depending upon the loss.
- Any breach of contract in this regard, will be penalized.
We mutually agree to the above terms and conditions, and decide to enter into the contract.
(Signature of lessee) (Signature of lessor)