A playground equipment lease is an official, legal document, which enumerates the terms and conditions, on which a lessor leases any playground equipment to the lessee. It must include all essential details like rent amount, terms of lease, details of the equipment and other related information. It must be approved by both the lessor and the lessee, in the presence of an attorney at law.
Sample Playground Equipment Lease:
This equipment lease, signed on the 13th day of September, 2011, states that I, Mr. Ronald Brown, as lessee, have leased a playground equipment (made of chrome steel, weighing 700 tons) from the lessor, Mr. Gordon Gomes, owner of Park Equipments Pvt. Ltd. The details of the lease, and the terms and conditions are stated below:
- This lease is valid for a period of nine months, from 13th of September, 2011 to 13th of June, 2012.
- The lessee has made an initial payment of amount $ 100,000 by means of a cheque (number 277909). The remaining amount will be paid on the termination of the lease period.
- The lessee has submitted his residential address proof, his income certificate, his photo identity proof, and the playground details. All these documents have been attested.
- Mr. Kerry Smith (attorney at law) has been a witness to this lease.
- This is to be mentioned that the lessee must handover the equipment to the lessor in perfect condition. If he causes any damage to it, then a fine will be charged from him, depending upon the cost of the loss.
- Any breach of contract in this regard will be penalized.
We mutually agree to the above terms and conditions and decide to enter into the agreement.
(Signature of lessee) (Signature of lessor)