A real estate rental lease is a legal document which is created by a real estate company which wants to lease out a property to be used for commercial, official or residential purposes. The lease agreement helps to lay down the rules and responsibilities to be followed by the lessor and the lessee to avoid any conflict in the future. The lease agreement must contain names and information about the two parties, details about the property leased, the lease date and term, rent amount, security deposit and the purpose for which the property will be used. Also mention any specific provision in the lease related to taxes, utilities, maintenance, subleasing etc.
Sample Real Estate Rental Lease:
This real estate rental lease contract has been entered on February 21, 2012 by the lessor High Rise Real Estates to lessee Connect Telecom for a period of 1 year.
- Address: 302 Golden Arches Tower
- Rent p.m. : $3,000 per floor
- Refundable security deposit: $7,000
- Notice period: 1 month
- Purpose: To be used as the company’s head office
Terms and Conditions:
- The lessee shall have to pay the rent within the first week of every month and will share the utilities bills like electricity and water with the rest of the lessees in the property
- The lessee can sublease the property but requires prior permission of the lessor
- The lessee shall pay for the maintenance of the basic repairs but will inform the lessor for major ones.
The undersigned hereby agree to the terms.
Signature (Lessor) Date
Signature (Lessee) Date