Sample Rental Lease Document
This lease agreement claims that the property addressed S-236, Southampton; Hampshire is available for lease by the lessor Mr. David Ion. The Lessee Daniel Ivory has agreed to pay the amount of $20,000 as deposit and $5000 as the rent for the same. The terms and conditions of the lease are as follows:
- This is an agreement for 24 months which will commence on 1st September 2011. The first month’s rent has to be paid in advance and then month by month the rent has to be paid.
- Lessee must abide by the law applicable in that area for that premise leased by the lessor.
- After the completion of the lease tenure, the owner can either renew the agreement or terminate it as per his desire.
- In case of the violation of any law, both the parties will be penalized on the same.
- The owner has to acknowledge the payment of deposit and rent to the lessee.
- The lessee has to maintain the premise and must not make any alteration in the property without the permission of the lessor.
Signature of the Lessor: Signature of the Lessee: