A rental lease is a document which allows the owner/lessor to rent out his property for a set period of time to the lessee/tenant. The specific terms and conditions decided by both the parties have to be adhered strictly. It is a legal document and neither lessee nor lessor can violate the rules mentioned in the lease document. The changes in the lease can be made only if the lease expires or both the parties decide mutually to change it. A rental lease example is given below.
Sample Rental Lease Example:
The rental lease is drafted for the following parties:
- Lessor: Margret Norton
- Lessee: Paul Nicolson
It is a lease agreement to rent out the apartment located at G-98, hailstone road, Wig an, Lancashire to Paul Nicolson.
Duration of Lease: 2 years
Date of commencement of the lease: 15.3.2011
- The lessee can use the property for the residential use till 15.3 2013. After which this lease will get terminated.
- The rent for the property would be $4000 a month and the lessee will have to pay the deposit of $20000 prior to accommodating the place.
- 75% of the security deposit is refundable which will be returned when the lessee will vacate the apartment.
- The lessee is not allowed to smoke or keep pets in the premises.
- The premises have to be maintained in a good condition by the lessee and the lessee will also have to pay the municipal taxes for the apartment.
- Both the parties must be legally responsible to abide by the terms and conditions mentioned in the lease.
Signature of the lessee:
Signature of the lessor: