A residential solar lease is the acquisition of solar instruments by the residents of any specific area. Just like any other lease document the owner of the solar instrument will be referred as lessor and the user or borrower of that instrument will be called as lessee in the lease. This lease of the solar instrument will happen for a specific period for which the lessee will have to pay the rent to the lessor. All the terms and conditions have to be clearly mentioned in the lease agreement.
Sample Residential Solar Lease:
The Mark solar group is leasing out 120 solar residential equipments to the people staying in the area of Bradford, West Yorkshire. All these instruments are manufactured by the Mark solar group and they are the sole owner of these equipments.
Date of Commencement of Lease: 23/3/2011
Date of lease agreement: 23/3/2015
Duration: 4 years
Residential solar lease Terms and Conditions:
- The lessee will have to pay the rent of $45 per month to the lessor for the use of each instrument.
- The security deposit is $500 which has to be paid by the lessee prior to installing the solar instrument.
- The instrument has to be maintained properly and for any damage during the lease period, the repairing cost has to be borne by the lessee.
- The lessee can contact the lessor for any technical error in the instrument. The lessor will provide the technical support for the solar instrument.
- All the terms and conditions have to be followed by both the parties.
Signature of the Lessor: ______________
Signature of the Lessee: _________________