A sample business lease refers to any lease document where one party leases office space, business equipment or management from another for a particular duration and for a specific rent amount. Many companies need to lease certain aspects of their business either because they cannot afford to buy all the assets necessary to do business or because it is more feasible to rent the assets instead of owning them. In such a scenario, these companies enter into lease agreements with owners of properties or equipment and rent them for use in their business. The business lease must clearly mention the names of the parties involved, the lease term, rent and security amount.
Sample Business Lease:
This business lease contract has been entered on March 14, 2012 by the lessor Vintage Real Estates to lessee Horizon Industries for a period of 15 months, during which the lessee will have the right to use the property mentioned below for commercial purposes.
- Address: 332 Yellow Lane, Los Angeles
- Rent per month: $3,000
Terms and Conditions:
- The rent must be paid in the first 3 days of every month
- A security deposit of $10,000 must be paid by the lessee to the lessor which will be deposited in a bank account and can be used by the lessee when the lease term ends
- Both the parties must give a month’s advance notice to terminate the contract
- The lease can be extended at the end of the term
The undersigned hereby understand and agree to the terms and conditions.
Signature (Lessor) Date
Signature (Lessee) Date