A sample hunting lease is a protocol of a hunting lease that furnishes details of a contract between two people, the seller and customer. The provisions are agreed upon by both the parties and then incorporated in the contract. It is a legal document and any violation of the clauses given in the bond can have legal concern. Therefore, one must read them carefully before signing.
Sample Hunting Lease
Lease number: 456823
This Hunting Lease is to confirm that I, Steve Klein, as lessee, have leased a plot of land (East Wood Street) from the lesser, Michael Beck, owner of the land, on 3rd day of May, 2011. This lease is valid till 10th June, 2011. Details of the contract are stated below:
- Date(s) of validity: 3rd May 2011 to 10th June, 2011.
- Payment made: an initial payment of $10000 has been made to the lesser by means of cheque [Cheque number 4226433]. The remaining amount of $5000 will be paid at the end of the contract.
- Proofs submitted: Hunter’s License, Residential proof [Passport], Income Certificate [Check enclosed photocopies]. These have been duly attested.
- The deed has been closed in the presence of: Marc Roster [attorney at law] and Dorothy Kipnis.
- If any tree is felled or plantation is removed from the leased land, it will be considered to be a breach of contract.
- In case of breach of contract, the lessee is liable to be penalized with up to 2 years of imprisonment and a fine of $300000.
Signature[s]: ___________________________________ [Steve Klein]
___________________________________ [Michael Beck]