A sample lease deal is an organised and formalised presentation of a lease deal. It is an official deed prepared on the basis of the legal code of the country. The deal takes place between two people, a seller and a customer and types of lease include auto lease, farm lease, equipment lease, house lease. The terms and conditions enlisted in the deal are agreed upon by both lessor and the lessee and are prepared with maximum attention. It must be thoroughly read before penning one’s signature as breach of a term can lead to hardcore legal consequences.
Sample Lease Deal
Lease number: 281047
This lease deal is to confirm that I, Hans Brown, as lessee, have leased a _____ [details of the property/equipment/land/car] from the lesser, Antonio Clark, owner of the property, on 10th June, 2011. The lease is valid till 10th July, 2011. The details of the contract are stated below:
- Date(s) of validity: 10th June 2011 to 10th July, 2011.
- Payment made: An initial amount of $(amount in digits) has been deposited by means of a cheque [Cheque number: 348224]. The remaining amount of $(amount in digits) will be paid at the end of the contract.
- Proofs submitted: Residential Proof, Identity Proof, Relevant License and Income Certificate [Check the enclosed photocopies]. These have been duly attested.
- The deed has been closed in the presence of: Lawrence Bem [attorney at law].
- If the property is damaged in any manner, it will be considered breach of contract.
- In case of breach of contract, the lessee will be liable to a punishment of up to 4 years of imprisonment and/or fine of $ 50,000.
Signature[s]: ___________________________________ [Hans Brown]
___________________________________ [Antonio Clark]