A sample lease rent is a legal document validating a lease based on payment of rents at fixed intervals for the property leased. It embodies the legal terms and conditions that the parties have to abide by. The parties include the lesser, the lessee and the attorneys who witness the lease rent. Failure on part of the lessee to abide by any of the terms can measure up to a case of penalty or court trial.
Sample Lease Rent
Lease Number: 436538
This lease rent is to confirm that I, Jason Burton, as lessee, have leased a property [Name of brand: Hansen, Model number: CF500] from the lesser, Sandill Hegmont, owner of the property, on 18th November, 2011. The lease expires on 12th December, 2011. The details of the contract are stated below:
- Date(s) of valid term: 18th November 2011 to 12th December, 2011.
- Payment: A monthly amount of $ 47000 will be paid from the month of commencement of the lease to the month of termination of the lease at a periodic interval of 30 days.
- Proofs submitted: Residential Proof, Identity Proof, Relevant License and Income Certificate [Enclose the photocopies of relevant documents]. These have been duly attested.
- The deed has been closed in the presence of: Advocates George Butler and William Howard.
- If the property is damaged or manhandled, it will be considered breach of term.
- In case of term infringement, the lessee will be liable to a punishment of up to 4 years of imprisonment and/or penalty of $ 90,000.
Signatures [in full]: __________________________________ [Jason Burton]
___________________________________ [Sandill Hegmont]