A simple hunting lease is a direct and straightforward framework of the lease directions included in the formal construction of a hunting lease. It forms the basic platform on which the hunter gets permit for catching games. It must be construed by adding all the propositions that transpire between the parties, the inclusion of which makes for a valid document.
You can Download the Free Simple Hunting Lease, customize it according to your needs and Print. Simple Hunting Lease is either in MS Word, Excel or in PDF.
Sample Simple Hunting Lease
Hunting lease number: 2332629
This hunting lease certifies that the lesser, Jam Sparks, has granted a lease to the lessee, Mark Twain, for hunting of animals in a particular land. The following information is critical for furthering the lease, accepted by both the parties:
- The landowner’s address is 5, Final Apartment, Washington, UK (phone number: 95053947). The hunter resides at 7, Rose Valley, Washington, UK (cell number: 95633926).
- The hunting area is located in the eastern side of the Blueberry Farm. All species are allowed to be hunted except the rare migratory birds coming from foreign lands.
- This term is scheduled to set off with the winter season, on 5th December, 2011 and end on about 6th February, 2012.
- One-third of the lease amount will have to be paid by the lessee on 3rd December, 2011 and the balance on or by 3rd February, 2012. The amount considered for this lease is $600 to be paid in cash.
- Breach of rules will be deemed as termination of the lease and secured payments will be considered as forfeiture of the damages.
Jam Sparks [Lesser]
Mark Twain [Lessee]
Austin Clove [Advocate]
Date: 31st October, 2011