A standard commercial lease is a document which highlights the manner in which such a lease can be affected between two consenting parties. A standard commercial lease is the document that highlights the exchange of a property that is leased for commercial purposes. It is a legal document and must be given the respect that such a document deserves. It has to be written by professionals after consultation with the requisite legal authorities.
Sample Standard Commercial Lease:
The following is a standard commercial lease effected between Silicon Inc. [henceforth referred to as the lessor] and Software Inc. [henceforth referred to as the lessee] regarding the lease of 200 acres of property possessed by the former to the latter for purposes of business enterprise and other commercial uses. The following points are to be noted about this particular lease document:
- The duration of the standard commercial lease is ten years
- The date of commencement of the lease contract is 1st June 2011
- The date of termination of the contract is 1st June 2021
- The area shall be used for commercial purposes only. The two building already erected in the area to be leased can also be used by the lessee subject to certain terms and conditions mentioned in the next sheet.
- The initial security deposit of $3000000 will be compounded by monthly rent of $20900 for the entire duration of ten years. After submission of the area, 20 percent of the security deposit shall be refunded.
Signature of lessor: ___________________________________
Signature of lessee: ___________________________________
Signature of advocate: _________________________________