A video equipment lease is a document which outlines the manner in which a video equipment lease agreement must be presented for it to be approved by law. It must be formal in tone, as it is a legal document, and it must be framed only after consulting and including the opinions of the participants in the lease as well as legal experts. It should be error free and carefully constructed. A legal document must be given the respect it deserves.
Sample Video Equipment Lease:
This document, to be known as lease number 345699, under the jurisprudence of the High Court of New York, is the result of an agreement between Dan Brothers Inc [henceforth referred to as the lessor] and Gem Multiplex [henceforth referred to as the lessee] regarding video equipment leasing. The following are the particulars of the video equipment lease agreement and must be noted:
- Duration of the video equipment lease agreement: 3 years
- Purpose to which the video equipment will be put: Screening of movies in three-screen multiplex.
- Nature of video equipment: Ten projectors, ten screens
- Costs [at current valuation] of the video equipment to be leased: 5 million USD
- Date of commencement of the video equipment lease agreement; 12th June 2011
- Date of termination of the contract: 12th June 2014
- Date of framing of video equipment lease agreement: 1st June 2011
The initial security deposit to be paid by the lessee is 2million USD [refundable]. The monthly rental charges plus commission will be 5% commission and 10000USD rental.
Signature of lessor: ______________________________________
Signature of lessee: ______________________________________
Signature of advocate: ___________________________________