An X-Ray equipment lease is a document which contains, in an orderly and legally sanctioned manner, the terms and conditions, as well as the details dealing with the leasing of X-Ray equipment between the lessor and the lessee. It must be clear, cogent and precise and all factual information provided in the X-Ray equipment lease must be true and accurate. Care should be taken to ensure a perfect document which will be credible of being a legal document.
Sample X-Ray Equipment Lease:
The following is the lease agreement regarding the leasing of X-Ray equipment between Sino Inc. [henceforth referred to as the lessor] and Daffodils Nursing Home [henceforth referred to as the lessee] on the 2nd of June 2011. The following particulars of the lease agreement must be noted for further reference:
- Address of the lessor: 34 Belington Avenue, New York
- Address of the lessee: 12 Main School Street, New York
- Number of X-Ray machines to be leased: 12
- Combined price [at current valuation] of the X-Ray machines: 10 million USD
- Initial security deposit to be paid by the lessee: 2million USD
- Monthly rent charges to be paid by the 5th of every month by the lessee: 100000 USD
- Date of commencement of the lease agreement: 12th June 2011
- Date of annulment of the lease agreement: 12th June 2013
All the terms and conditions must be read carefully and adhered to. Any breach of contract shall result in legal liabilities.
Signature of lessor: __________________________
Signature of lessee: __________________________
Signature of advocate: ________________________